View Ashland Park in a larger map
Located on the northern edge of Champaign, just off Prospect Avenue and Olympian Drive, Ashland Park is strategically located for convenient access to shopping centers, downtown Champaign, and the University of Illinois! Additionally, Ashland Park has quick access to Interstates 74 and 57.
In addition to high-quality, new construction living, Ashland Park features:
- Centrally located planned 7 acre park
- Concrete walking and bike paths throughout the community
- Attractive stone monument entrance
- Minutes from downtown Champaign and the University of Illinois
- Easy access to I-74, I-57, and I-72
- Unmatched convenience to shopping, restaurants and recreation
Ashland Park Tax Rebate Program
Some home buyers will be eligible for a tax rebate program through the City of Champaign. Please contact us for details.
Neighborhood Homeowners’ Association
Neighborhood Homeonwers’ Association dues are only $35 per year!
Mailing address for Homeowners’ Association dues:
P.O. Box 7053
Champaign, IL 61826
* For information on HOA dues paid for a closing or a refinance, you may contact the APHOA at firstname.lastname@example.org